Monday, October 26, 2009

3 Things I Am Ridiculously Afraid Of. And Theres A Definite Good Reason For It!

one. Height well im actually afraid of falling. so height it is. it all started in melaka. one very fine night, i was standing on my chair, trying to stuff my dirty laundry (woops!) into my luggage on top of my "gobok" (that was the time when i was still getting used to all the "basuh baju sendiri" stuff. later i wash my own clothes with my not-so-bare hands just like everybody else okay! just so we're clear. LOL). so i guess ive been stuffing too much i had to push harder to get all the clothes in. and so i fell. it didnt hurt at first. i was just shocked. then part of my legs turn purple. and that hurts.

two. Bowling. i used to love bowling with my dad. it was his favorite sport before golf. one day, he took me bowling somewhere in damansara. i cant remember the name of the club. it was just me and him that day. it was weekdays so the place is not really that packed. just a couple of old people and a group of "cool kids". so i was doing okay. UNTIL! the ball slipped and went the opposite way. backwards. i dont know if its normal. but i was embarrased! almost everybody laughed. the "cool kids", MY DAD! it was embarassing. i never bowl again ever since.

three.
Buses or anything similar in size. i can get pretty annoying in the car when theres buses or lorries around. i will go "omigod! omigod! omigod!" which is annoying to some people, or i will stay behind the bus no matter how slow they are just because im afraid to overtake them and have them tailgating me. well it all started about 2-3 years ago. i was driving alone. i stopped at a roundabout and a rapid kl hit the back of my car. the damage is not that severe but it was shocking and scary because i was actually looking at the rear view mirror when the bus crushed my car. so today whenever i see a bus or a lorry behind me, i will be alarmed.



0 comments: